Planting And Care:
- Natural indirect/artificial bright light is ideal for Syngonium plant growth.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after the application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.