Features: (A) Low maintenance Plant, (B) Best air Purifier Plant. (C) Best plant for AC rooms.
Planting & Care Instruction:
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Ong Of India plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Feed Sog of India plant every 2 weeks in spring and summer with our organic fertilizer (Vermicompost, Cocopith, GM Organic etc..)
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
For re-potting procedure
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.