Planting And Care
- If your house is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles.
- Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the place.
- This Pachira should be repotted every two years with a soil mixture.
- Try to avoid the plant around a lot.
- Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves.
- Also, keep them away from drafty areas.
- Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but don’t forget to move it back in before fall.
- The Pachira plant rarely needs to be pruned but as part of your annual money tree plant care, take off any damaged or dead plant material.
Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.